5/03/2008

Yummy Blog Award


Yummy Blog Award

Swati from Sugar Craft India thinks my blog is yummy, ...wohooo... I am so glad for that, Thank you so much for this award, I work hard to keep it nice. As the title of my blog says I am an amateur or novice. I was a mess in the kitchen, the food I used to prepare was sometimes burnt or too sweet or too salty or too hard to eat, I was frustrated so I decided to learn and began to watch blogs and buy cook books with beautiful and yummy food, after that my kitchen improved in so many ways, order was one of them I learnt the mise en place thing, and of course taste, texture, appearance of the food, now I am not tied to a recipe I can create food that is good.

The rules of the award say I have to pass it on to four blogs that I consider yummy…well that is a problem because I am so grateful to my favorite blogs ( listed in my favorite links ) that I believe they all deserve the award. Well... rules are rules so I pass the award on






This award was originally started by Roopa of My Kitchen Treats.

Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver:

The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos". The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers who's blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules:)

Now another difficult part, choose my favorite yummies….


I love Cheesecake and the one Of the Daring Bakers Challenge was DELICIOUS
Red velvet Cake
Caramel Sauce
Calcionetti or caggionetti
Nevolle
Zuppa inglese
Passion Fruit Delight
Mc Flurry (all flavors)
Snickers bar
Twix bar
Cookies and Cream bars (the big one)
Cocossette (Venezuelan coconut and chocolate cookie)
Chocolates El Rey
Traditional Venezuelan Desserts
I would better stop…. 8)


I hope you enjoy this award as I did

5 comments:

Precious Moments said...

Thanks so much for this award. I am really surprise and honoured to be getting this from you and especially from that side of the globe. Really appreciate those comforting words. I guess I have a long way to go for parenthood.

Donna said...

Congratulations Faery!! You deserve this award!!! Have a Happy day!!hughugs

Anne said...

thanks for the award! I am honoured to receive the award from you. You rightfully deserve this award :)

Swati: Sugarcraft India said...

You surely deserve the award Faery... You are a very sweet and nice person too...:))

Lis said...

Awww you sweet girl :)

Firstly I want to congratulate you on getting this award - you deserve it very muchly so! :D

And secondly, thank you so much for considering my blog yummy enough for such a nice award - you make me feel so good! Especially at a time when I'm so busy that I feel guilty for not posting much on my blog.. you make me want to post again! hehee

Thank you sweetie and I promise to display it proudly and to pass it along :)

Hugs!
xoxo