Mara from Lick The Spatula tagged me, Lick The Spatula is one of my favorite blogs, only have to visit it to see why...
The rules: (or Da rules as the Fairy goodparents say)
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Two months after I graduated from the University of Carabobo, I began to work for the first oil company in my country, in 2002 I was fired among other 20000 workers because we did not agree with the government policies, long story…
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Bake something for my nephew
2. Make strawberries and cream for my sister
3. Watch TV and bother my mom because my tonsils are killing me hi hi hi
4. Read my book “The sons of Húrin” JRR Tolkien
5. Navigate on the web…Yes not my every day routine but I am sick
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Millionaire´s shortbread
3. Tons of chocolate bars
4. Lemon delight
5. A mug of cappuccino and Oreo cookies ( better if I am with my friends)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Build special houses and farms around the world to take care of all the children, old people, dogs, cats and animals that nobody wants
2. Buy my own big houses around the world (New Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, India, Greece, Japan and of course Italy)
4. Buy a four masted yacht
5. Found (establish) my own company to do reasearch and improve kitchen appliances and kitchen ware
Places I've lived:
1. El Tigre, Anzoátegui State
2. Valencia, Carabobo State
Jobs I've had:
1. President/owner of a language academy. Yes I learnt (almost) to speak English there J but I have not finished yet, still have about 3 levels ahead of me : ( need to study a lot
Tag...you're it!! Let's hear from these five awesome bloggers!
Sinead from the AIRY FAIRY
Donna from Made in Heaven
Lis from La Mia Cucina
Swati from Sugar Craft India
Tartasacher from Mil Postres
I enjoyed this thinking about myself ... quite a long time without doing it