9/11/2008

Cheescake

CheeseCake




Well I am going to be out for about 15 days (I hope), I had a food allergy that needs attention and cannot be in the kitchen or eat all the things I love , but I leave here this wonderful recipe that, like a modern Frankenstein I did, I took the recipe for the Daring Bakers Cheese Pops and combined it with a homemade crust, strawberry marmalade and chocolate fudge.
Yummy Food tagged me and honored me with a beautiful and really cherished award that I will share with you as soon as I take my hands on the computer again.
See you all soon with new recipes.

7 comments:

Proud Italian Cook said...

I hope you feel better soon!
xoxo, Marie

Kitchen Flavours said...

Get Well Soon dear. Waiting to see yummy delicacies from u.

Donna said...

This looks Wonderful!! I can almost Taste it!hahahaa...happy night sweetie!hughugs

Rosie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!! Your cheesecake looks scrummy :)

Rosie x

Swati said...

Take care Faery and hope to see you very soon!!
I need the recipe for this Faery..whenever you can send across..

Cooking and the City said...

Dear Faery please take care & get well soon! your cheesecake looks so good, I love the decoration :-)

Dell xo

Faery said...

Oh thank you so much girls for your good wishes, I am better now.