10/22/2008

Double Chocolate Pots.

Double Chocolate Pots.
OOOH My GOD...







This picture is a classic...
Ingredients.
4 eggs.
6 tablespoons ap flour.
2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
4 ounces unsalted butter.
4 ounces dark chocolate.
1 1/4 cup sugar.
1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
1 pinch salt.
Directions.
1- Melt the chocolate and butter. (I melted them in the microwave oven)
2- In a bowl mix sugar, cocoa powder, salt and flour. (with a whisk is easier)
3- Add the eggs to the dry ingredients and whisk for about 3 minutes, then add the chocolate, butter mixture and the vanilla.
4- Lightly grease the ramekins.
5- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until you see a shiny crust on top of the chocolate pots.
6- ENJOY…yes enjoy….my God …. This is soooo good I can’t believe it.

13 comments:

Audax Artifex said...

Love the photo of the empty pot. Great easy recipe and I like the pudding consistency. (O it is spelt ounces not onzes, it is easier to use the abbreviation ozs in recipes, also pinch not pich - English is not very consistent in its spellings). Sorry to correct your English but maybe you are learning it and every little bit of advice helps! Yours Audax

Faery said...

Thank you so much Audax as you can see in my profile I ask for help with my English because I am learning and this is a good way to do it :D

Swati said...

Hi Faery
Seeing you in a long time..
The ooey-gooey choc looks so so tempting..Want it make it tonight for dinner..lets see how it turns out..
Hey, do send the cheese cake recipe..thnx

Rosie said...

Hi Faery, you are tempting my taste buds with those magnificent oozing chocolate pots!! This is divine heaven in pudding form!!

Rosie x

Kevin said...

Those chocolate pots look so gooey and decadent and good!

tartasacher said...

Hola Faery:

Como siempre gracias por tu cariñoso comentario en mi blog. Me alegro te haya gustado la tarta mousse y estos postres de chocolate y las arepas están maravillosos. Un besazo bien fuerte

Donna said...

OMG!!!!Hahaaa....Gotta try these!!! Happy day sweetie!hughugs

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

OMG, those chocolate pots look extremely scrumptious! Heavenly!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cooking and the City said...

Looks delicious Faery, my family would love them :-)

1,000 faerie wishes said...

These look yummy! xoxo Nita

tartasacher said...

Hola Faery: Me alegro te haya gustado la pizza dulce que he ideado para el evento mensual de Daring Bakers. Un beso y gracias

rac said...

Hola Faery!
A mi nadie me invito aqui, pero como buena venezolana soy arrocera por naturaleza jajajaja!
Te encontre por casualidad y me gusto muchisimo lo que vi, asi que me voy a pasear a menudo por aqui si no te importa.
Saludos compatriota
rac

tartasacher said...

Hola Faery:
Me alegro te hayan gustado los buñuelos de viento. A mí me gustan más los de crema, pero hice de los dos para dar gusto a todo el mundo. Un beso y mil gracias