9/14/2009

Filled Flaky Dough.

Filled Flaky Dough.
I may not post my recipes in the future since people in my country has been copying them and publishing without my permission, I may say that most of these recipe are of my own, I never expected this to happen. But they are available only for my friends :)
These do not have a name yet, but they are flaky and crunchy outside and very soft and spongy inside, I suppose this dough is perfect for croissants and it can be filled with savory or sweet preparations. I filled them with strawberry jam and for my mom cinnamon and Splenda.
The dough is made with shortening, like Crisco, but is not heavy because it needs less fat than other kind of dough.






6 comments:

Kitchen Flavours said...

Hi...it's been long...since i dropped here...how r u? delectable and flaky.....

Lucy said...

I'm in awe of the flakiness of this dough, which is so evident through your photo's. Just beautifully done, Faery!!

Donna said...

Oh no...don't guess there's much you can do about it there sweetie! Try to put a copyright on the photos themselves! Like your name "Photography by Fairy"
These look delicious!hughugs

Anonymous said...

If you post it on the interwebz.. its bound to get stolen... It would be sad to stop seeing your recipes though...

Have you thought about making a recipe book?

Faery said...

Anonymous- yes that's the risk. i think I'll go private.
I would love to make a recipe book, but I am not famous so the only one to buy it would me ha ha ha

Jerri said...

How delicious looking!