10/31/2009

Happy Halloween.

Happy Halloween.

My sister and I decided to play a joe on Michele and, boy was he scared, he thought it was the headless horseman but then and being very careful he went to investigate and he said "HA HA HA I knew it, I knew it" he was laughing almost hysterically. Well..he wanted to celebrate halloween, didn't he??? (Michele and I love to watch The Legend of Sleeppy Hollow).

I think I am a bit better, thanks so much my dear friends for your concern.

Today I made a very typical smoothy from my hometown we call it "vitamina" vitamin, it is made of pumpin, milk, sugar and vanilla (my personal touch sweetened condensed mil and nutmeg) and pumpking pie and a mini pie with splenda for mom since she cannot eat sugar.







4 comments:

Audax said...

Happy Halloween to you and your family. Wonderful to hear you are feeling better. Your pumpkin pies look fabulous and the pumpkin lantern is classic well done on the carving and the night photos are great. Cheers from Audax in Australia,

Donna said...

Your Photos are Wonderful!!! And that pie looks delicious!
Hope you are safe and well little love!!hughugs

Lucy said...

Lovely pie and your pumpkin carving skills are terrific! So happy to hear that you're feeling better..... now stay well! ;-)

Sounds like Michele was really scared there for a moment... but that's what Halloween is about. My son is involved with www.haunteddeadend.com ..... Michele would have been really scared with the monsters galore there!

Sue Sparks said...

Your pumpkin tart looks beautiful and sounds delicious! Love your jack o' lantern:) Glad to hear that you are on the mend!