9/27/2010

The Daring Bakers September Challenge.Basic Sugar Cookies

The Daring Bakers September Challenge.


Basic Sugar Cookies

Well I really loved this challenge, because it was easy and delicious and I had a lot of fun decorating my cookies. At the beginning I hade a problem because the dough was too soft so I had to add two extra cups flour after it was perfect and not so sweet which was perfect because the icing is very sweet. Thanks so much Mandy. The recipe here

I’m also happy because we had a victory in yesterday’s elections, there were too many troubles and violent groups trying to make us stay home but we went out and voted, then it was another trap that I don’t know how to explain but we got more votes but fewer congressmen …. Well it doesn’t matter what they did we can control the dictator now and we got 52% of the votes, they got a very low percentage because the abstention was very important.







Beetlejuice's Christmas tree hahahaxD 


Homemade chocolate sweetened condensed milk

8 comments:

natalia said...

I love the tree ! They are all beautiful !!

Renata said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love how you arranged them in the vase. The Christmas tree is unique. Is the cookie on top of the chocolate condensed milk supposed to be imitating a slice of cheese(??) If yes, very clever, if not, you just gave me a great idea! ;)

E.K.R said...

Great job on the challenge! I love that you made a few different shapes. The stained glass was brilliant! :)

Christina said...

Great looking cookies! Yum :)

Marcellina said...

Love your cookies! They are very cheery considering the turmoil you live with! Glad to hear some good news, though!

Nadia said...

nice cookies pops

Nadia said...

nice work

Donna said...

These sound Great Claudia!! Wonderful photos!
hughugs