1/27/2011

THE DARING BAKERS JANUARY 2011 CHALLENGE: BISCUIT JOCONDE IMPRIME/ENTREMET


THE DARING BAKERS JANUARY 2011 CHALLENGE: BISCUIT JOCONDE IMPRIME/ENTREMET
Thank you Astheroshe for this beautiful challenge. The flavors of my cake: orange and vanilla, the colors of my cake angry pink (like me hehehe)and light yellow (my favorite colors when I was a kid) I cannot say much about my country but things are getting uglier everyday , we are thinking on moving away… to other  country… that’s sad….
For this recipe click here

3 comments:

Sassy said...

That looks delicious! Great job. I'm sorry things are difficult in your country right now.

Donna said...

Lordy Girl!!! This looks Beautiful!!!!
Look at what's going on now in Egypt!!! Just be Careful my Friend!!! It's getting crazy!!
Hughugs

Stephanie said...

Sad to hear that things are going badly in your country

Your dessert looks fabulous